CevOss™ | Bone matrix implant made of deproteinized bovine bone and indicated in bone regeneration.
Thanks to its natural origin, it is chemically and structurally comparable to mineralized cancellous human bone (natural nanocrystalline apatite). The highly purified osteoconductive mineral structure is obtained from natural bovine bone through a manufacturing process that guarantees a 96% phase purity in strict compliance with international standards. CevOss is sterilized with gamma-radiation at 25kGy.
- Bone defects and bone augmentation in general
- Alveolar ridge augmentation/reconstruction
- Socket filling post-extraction - ridge preservation
- Implantology: implant site preparation, bone defect filling and maxillary sinus lift
- Periodontology: bone defect filling, membrane support during guided tissue regeneration